Sunkissed Trampoline....
Saturday, October 07, 2006
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up...To more than I can be.
i like this song. ((=
lalas.
yesterday was fun!!
i was actually damn tired coz i didn't have much sleep the night b4.
only had 4 hours.
hahas.
but yesterday stayed back for night study with Angela and Candy.
i can't believe how much i did.
i actually did like 2 maths papers and some geog corrections. ((=
whereas candy was stuck in that same question for like 3 and a half hours.
hahs.
oh yeah.
the PSI now is kind of 115.
so everybody out there please take care of yourselves. ((=
dun go out unless necessary.
hahs.